Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Why I love November

Not just because I was born in this month, but because it's that beautiful time of year when it's neither too hot nor too cold. The year hasn't quite ended but everyone is gearing up for the coming one. Everything seems to be in a state of renewal and there is a general air of festivity. Diwali is coming, followed by Christmas. It is a month of shopping and wrapping up unfinished business that you don't want to carry into the new year.
This year, the arrival of November has kind of proved that the world is perhaps not ending after all -for if it were, surely some signs would have appeared by now. Not that I'm trying to challenge any higher powers out there.
This is the month when I turn a year older, when I look back and reflect on life so far, when I set new goals and let go of bygones. It is when I try my best to improve as a person and look forward to things to come. It is when I feel most happy and hopeful, most ambitious and inspired. November brings out the best in me, and that is why I ♥ it.


2 scribbles scribbled back to me:

Ninad said...

Got one year old today :D

srujana said...

Win Exciting and Cool Prizes Everyday @ www.2vin.com, Everyone can win by answering simple questions. Earn points for referring your friends and exchange your points for cool gifts.