Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

The Move.

I haven't blogged in a really long time and not because I was particularly busy. It was more of laziness and my old problem of being afraid to tackle change. What's changing? This blog's address. I FINALLY decided to shift everything to my new WordPress site, hence I won't be blogging here anymore. After seven years and counting, I have become quite attached to the Blogger platform but I think it's time to move out of this comfort zone and find my way around WordPress and all the customization it offers. Hence, I've exported this blog to:

https://mehaksiddiqui.wordpress.com/blog/

If you're reading this, please click over to my new space, let me know what you think of it, and of course, follow and subscribe to my posts there!

I won't be writing/posting any new stuff here and will soon add a permanent redirect link to this page so that you will always know where to find me if you so wish to. :)

In other news - if you follow me on Facebook, you've probably heard this already - I'm headed to Bangalore in November for a writing residency at Sangam House!

To say that I am thrilled and over the moon is the understatement of my life. :P I feel like the residency is a harbinger of a super exciting new phase - hopefully one in which I eventually, with any luck and at long last, find my way toward a completed (and published!) first novel.

FYI, I am planning to post something every day or at least every other day of my four-week residency in order to keep track of my progress and share my experiences of the place. So go over to my WordPress page and subscribe/follow/bookmark it now!

And if you're extra nice, you should also Like my blog page on Facebook and Follow me on Twitter.

Gracias y hasta la vista, amigos :) 

0 scribbles scribbled back to me: